Monday 5 March 2018

This Little Piggy card by Stampin' Up!

Hi there everyone,

Thanks so much for joining me today. I have a really quick little post for you today, showing you this card which uses the "This Little Piggy" stamp set. I received this card as a swap from a fellow demo - Lavinia Gruizinga - at one of the several Stampin' Up! events I have attended over the past year!! 

This little Piggy stamp set from Stampin' Up!

I have not bought this stamp set but I have to admit, after looking at this lovely card I am now very tempted. Especially as now we have the Stampin' blends, colouring it would be an absolute breeze. 


This Little Piggy from Stampin' Up!


This Little Piggy from Stampin' Up!


I especially like one of the sentiments in the set - " She believed she could....so she did". I'd really love to make a card using this, for my daughter who, after three years of auditions and rejections, never gave up on her dream and has at last been offered a place at one of the leading drama colleges in the UK to study Musical Theatre. 

Here she is in full flow in her last production: 




That's all from me today. 

Will be back soon,

Jill xx


All the products I have used to make this project are all available from my online shop. Simply click "Shop Now" button on the top of this page or click any of the images below to go direct to that item in my online Stampin’ Up! shop. If you order from my online shop please use my monthly shopping code (below) to receive a free thank you gift from me as I really appreciate your business.



If you would prefer a more personal service, have any questions or need help with your order, please either send me an email or give me a ring. I'll be more than happy to help. You can also find me on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and YouTube - links on the left of this page.


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment