Tuesday 6 March 2018

There's still a "Sale-a-bration" going on

Hi there,

Just wanted to pop on here quickly today to remind you that you only have around three more weeks to take advantage of the fabulous promotion from Stampin' Up! that is Sale-a-bration. And don't forget, you will not be able to get your hands on any of these products after March 31st!!


I can't believe we've already had over two months of this three month promotion. I thought I would just remind you of some of the projects I've made using FREE products from this year's Sale-a-bration. 


Bubbles and Fizz Designer Series Paper Stampin' Up!

Bubbles and Fizz Designer Series Paper

Lots of Lavender Stampin' Up!

Lots of Lavender



Tutti Frutti Cards and Envelopes

Lots of Lavender Stampin' Up!

Lots of Lavender Stampin' Up!

Lots of Lavender Stampin' Up!

Lots of Lavender

Party Pandas Stampin' Up!

Party Pandas

I've listed all the choices of FREE products below - just place an order for £45 (or £90 for Level 2 items) and these products can be yours for FREE too!

Thanks for dropping by,

Jill xx

You can easily order 24/7 from my online shop. Simply click "Shop Now" button on the top of this page or click any of the images below to go direct to that item in my online Stampin’ Up! shop. If you order from my online shop please use my monthly shopping code (below) to receive a free thank you gift from me as I really appreciate your business. 




If you would prefer a more personal service, have any questions or need help with your order, please either send me an email or give me a ring. I'll be more than happy to help. You can also find me on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and YouTube - links on the left of this page.


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment