Saturday 10 March 2018

February customer thank you gifts with Painted with Love from Stampin' Up!

Hi there everyone,

Today I want to show you the pack of thank you gifts I sent out to all my lovely customers who shopped with me in February. I love to put these packs together - I'm so grateful for every single order that I receive and I love to reward my customers for their loyalty. This month I used the fabulous Painted with Love patterned papers.

Painted with love from Stampin' Up!

Every single person who places an order with me, either through my online shop, via email or by phone, receives a handmade card and small handmade gift from me. This was the handmade gift for February :

Painted with Love Gift bag from Stampin' Up!

And here are a few a them, showcasing the different patterns of papers in the pack. Each one has beautiful gold foiling as part of the design.

A Good Day from Stampin' Up!

The photo is quite deceptive in terms of size I think - it really is a teeny, tiny little gift bag, with a scented tealight inside. If you'd like to see how I made it you can watch me by clicking HERE or on the image below:



The imperial measurements for the bag are:
Patterned cardstock - 5.75" x 3"
Score at 0.75", 2.5", 3.25" and 5" along the long side
and 0.75" on the short side

Or in metric:
Patterned cardstock - 15cm x 7.5cm
Score at 2cm, 6.5cm, 8.5cm and 13cm along the long side
and 2cm along the short side.

Anyone who orders online and uses my online shopping code will also receive an additional gift - some product which can either be a stamp set, some embellishments, maybe some adhesive....and I always try to package that prettily as well.

Painted with Love from Stampin' Up!

Anyone want to try and guess what's inside this pretty parcel?

Of course, there is always a handmade thank you card in the pack too.

Delightful daisy from Stampin' Up!

So would you like to receive a thank you package from me next month? You know what you need to do - just get ordering - and don't forget that until the end of the month for every £45 ordered you can choose a FREE Sale-a-bration item.

Back soon. If you are in the UK and a mum, have a fabulous Mother's Day!

Jill xx

All the products I have used to make this project are all available from my online shop. Simply click "Shop Now" button on the top of this page or click any of the images below to go direct to that item in my online Stampin’ Up! shop. If you order from my online shop please use my monthly shopping code (below) to receive a free thank you gift from me as I really appreciate your business.


If you would prefer a more personal service, have any questions or need help with your order, please either send me an email or give me a ring. I'll be more than happy to help. You can also find me on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and YouTube - links on the left of this page.


No comments:

Post a Comment