Tuesday 13 March 2018

Fancy fold card tutorial using Bouquet Bunch from Stampin' Up!

Hi to all my blog readers,

You may remember a few days ago I blogged about this card, that I received in a card swap.

Several people have asked me how the card was made so I have worked it out, using this card as a template and made a little video tutorial which you can see HERE or on the image below.


                                     

Here are the measurements you'll need if you want to make your own card:
Metric
Card blank: 28cm x 14cm
Line card up at 2.5cm on your trimmer and cut from 11.5cm down to 25.5cm
Move the card over and line up at 11.5cm and cut from 11.5cm down to 25.5cm 
Turn the card round and score at 11.5cm, 23cm and 25.5cm from the edge to the cut on both sides
Then score the centre panel at 14cm

Imperial 
Card blank: 11" x 5.5"
Line card up at 1" on your trimmer and cut from 4.5" down to 10"
Move the card over and line up at 4.5cm and cut from 4.5" down to 10" 
Turn the card round and score at 4.5", 9" and 10" from the edge to the cut on both sides
Then score the centre panel at 5.5"

I'll be back tomorrow with another tutorial to show you how I decorated the card blank and turned it into this pretty birthday card.

Bouquet bunch from Stampin' Up!


Hope you've enjoyed this project - Don't forget that at the moment for every £45 you spend Stampin Up will let you choose a free Saleabration item (shown in the brochures on the right). So this is a great time to stock up on all those craft essentials - card stock, adhesives, embellishments etc. 

Back tomorrow,

Jill
xx

All the products I have used to make this project are all available from my online shop. Simply click "Shop Now" button on the top of this page or click any of the images below to go direct to that item in my online Stampin’ Up! shop. If you order from my online shop please use my monthly shopping code (below) to receive a free thank you gift from me as I really appreciate your business.



If you would prefer a more personal service, have any questions or need help with your order, please either send me an email or give me a ring. I'll be more than happy to help. You can also find me on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and YouTube - links on the left of this page.

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment