Tuesday 5 December 2017

Another NOT Christmas card with Stampin' Up!'s Merry Mistletoe

Hello again,

Just popping in to show you the second card I made for the challenge I mentioned yesterday.



I based this card on one I made ages ago before I had even heard of Stampin' Up! On Pinterest, it gets more views than any of my other pins. But I have say, I prefer my new Stampin' Up! version!






This time I used 4 different colours - old olive, lemon lime twist, tempting turquoise and bermuda bay. I think this would be a great as a card for a male friend or family member - you know, the ones that are really difficult to buy cards for!

Back soon,

Jill

All the products I have used to make this project are all available from my online shop. Simply click "Shop Now" button on the top of this page or click any of the images below to go direct to that item in my online Stampin’ Up! shop. If you order from my online shop please use my monthly shopping code (below) to receive a free thank you gift from me as I really appreciate your business. 

If you would prefer a more personal service, have any questions or need help with your order, please either send me an email or give me a ring. I'll be more than happy to help. You can also find me on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and YouTube - links on the left of this page.


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment